Thursday, March 31, 2011

a BEAUTIFUL day

This week started out pretty shitty, but it shaped up today. It was payday, there was sunshine and warm breezes and fully bloomed cherry trees, I found out that I'm doing well in all my classes and that I don't have to worry about my financial aid for next year, I did a little farming with Clara and Talia, and I made myself a delicious dinner. Currently nomming pasta with sauteed asparagus and parmesan, as well as copious amounts of pepper and salt, with a cup of earl grey tea with honey and lemon on the side. I'm going to see my dear boyfriend tonight, and Madeline, Clara, and I are going to look at our first house tomorrow, and another one on Saturday! Some other Senators and I are probably going shooting (guns!) for a friend's thesis (he's a psych major and a huge libertarian from Montana) on Saturday, and that night is the Alice in Zombieland party at Nick's place... We're going as the King and Queen of Hearts! I gotta work on that costume at some point. I'm also making eat me cookies! They might be people shaped.
Will post a photodump sometime later. Next week is actually going to be hell on earth- two 8 page papers due within 3 days, and Nick and I are probs breaking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment